Serving Jasper & Newton Counties
Make a Difference
.The Homeless coalition (thc) Contact:
President: Robin Smith, MSW, CCAP
Vice-President: Thomas Walters
Secretary: Amanda Stadler
Treasurer: Christina Wilson
Monthly Meeting: Second Monday
Time: 11:30 A.M.
Meeting Location: The Alliance, 1601 S. Wall Ave, Joplin, MO 64801 (meetings are being held via Google Meet. For a link to the meeting please email Robin Smith at email@example.com.
Mailing address: The Homeless Coalition I/C: The Alliance, 1601 S. Wall Ave. • Joplin, MO 64801
Phone: 417-782-9899 • Fax: 417-782-4337
- Diversity: We are committed to respecting the diversity of all individuals we work with and serve.
- Integrity: We are committed to treating all people honestly, fairly, and respectfully.
- Compassion: We value being compassionate and caring in our interactions with all individuals.
- Accountability: We respect the valuable resources entrusted to us. We are committed to fiscal and program accountability and evaluating our performance in terms of benefit to the public.
- Teamwork: We are committed to working as a coordinated and collaborative team in our efforts to reduce homelessness.
What we do
Standardized access, assessment, referral and housing placement for all people experiencing homelessness in Jasper and Newton Counties.
Street outreach provides: an immediate response to homelessness. We engage with the homeless population where they live, working to reduce homelessness.
Continuum Of Care
The Homeless Coalition has selected Economic Security of Southwest Missouri as the lead organization for the Continuum of Care Process.
COmmunity Resource Guide
The Homeless Coalition works with more than 20 community agencies to provide emergency shelter, food and clothing, and help people find long-term housing.
What Drives Us
The Homeless Coalition’s mission: to improve the quality of life of individuals in the Jasper/Newton Region impacted by all aspects of homelessness through community education and coordinating of community services.